Wal-Mart vs. "The Morons"
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature:
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a.. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had
234 years to get it right and it is broke.
b.. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more..
e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM ??
Folks, keep this circulating.. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the emails of some of our "duly elected" and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
I know what's wrong. We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness"!
Someone please tell me what the heck's wrong with all the people that run this country! We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.?
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey .. And now Pakistan ........previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks.
AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, mentally ill without treatment, etc.
Imagine if the GOVERNMENT gave US the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?
I have no doubt that Obama is a brilliant guy, so when you observe these kinds of behaviors by his Administration, don’t you have to ask what the Obama Administration’s objective is? Why are we supporting countries that are hell-bent to destroy what makes us “America”? Why is the Administration tolerating an environment in which our economy increasingly is controlled by foreign based interests?
I have to admit that in typing this last paragraph I felt that I was locked in a very small room talking to myself! And I plan to continue talking to myself...and doing what I can to encourage family, friends and neighbors to vote for Romney on November 6, 2012! Need your help! And please keep in touch with your family, friends and neighbors about the need for their help too! We have an extremely critical Election coming up just five (5) months from now!